Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Desperately seeking weight loss...

So I have been sitting here on the net for about 30 minutes trying to figure out how I can either work
1. a medium wendy's frosty or
2. a piece of carrot cake
into my calorie counting diet while still eating a well balanced dinner. Yeah....it just is not going to happen unless I get the junior size frosty which, if any of you have seen it, would only be a sip for me! I want my sweets and I want them now! That is my nemesis when it comes to weight loss. I love sugar. I love it in any form, in/on anything. Put sugar on it and I will eat it...no lie. Wow, maybe I should do Fear Factor. Anyway, I digress...

I need to figure out a way to get around counting these calories only to fit in something that is bad for me. I need to count the calories and make a point to eat what is good for me and will give me more energy, make my hair shine, my eyes sparkle, my skin glow and my poop non-odorous. LOL. I need a balanced diet. However, I feel as if my fast food and sugar charged body will not work with me on letting go of the things I have so loved over the past years. I ate some cherries this morning for breakfast. I think my tummy is still rejecting them. I have a slight dull pain on my left side and no, I am not ovulating. Maybe it is the newfound desire to poop daily due to my ingestion of a whole new realm of organic wholesome goodness. Who knows. Anyway, I thought I would update the blog therefore doing something productive to hopefully burn a few calories so I can get back into tracking how I am going to get that dang tasty frosty or lovely carrot cake slice. I gots to DO THE DANG THING!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lex said...

Frosty's give me brainfreeze. But, ummm...carrot cake. I have the carrot cake recipe to beat all. We should make it the next time you're over. And then eat it. All.

The catch is that we have to eat it all in one day. I'm trying to do the eat right all week and give yourself one day to eat whatever you want thing. Let me know when you're down for carrot cake. I can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's full of fiber, protein, fruit and veggies.

I'll even spring for organic carrots!

10:27 PM  
Blogger KMF said...

LOL. I am soooooo down! I love carrot cake and nothing is better than a homemade one! LOL. I say we still follow the rules for better metabolism and eat a slice every 2-3 hours... ;)

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home