Friday, July 14, 2006

Fiber and Poop

So, I have been desperately trying to do what is right diet wise. I have failed miserably still. I thought that blogging would help me to do better so that I would not have to post my failures for the world to see but it is not helping. Maybe because I don't have a large viewing network as of yet. Who knows. I know my cousin knows that I am not flawless. Hey, she saw my stretchmarks...all of them. LOL. Anyway, yesterday was yet another day of lackluster effort but more than enough insatiable grease filled good eats. I tried. I ate fiber one cereal and 2% milk for breakfast. Only one bowl. I had a big bottle of water. It all went downhill when my co-worker asked for a ride to McDonald's. My mind told me to say no because I know I have no will power but my tummy roared yes louder than my mouth whispered no. So off we go and of course I get something: a double cheese mighty kid's meal. It was so good. (The toy rocked too! I want to collect them all now!) To top it off, I go home from work and they have picked up some Arthur Treacher's fish and chips for dinner. That was good too. I topped it all off with a bottle of Snapple peach iced tea. Those 200 calories will be nothing on top of the 1500 worth of fish and chips and 800 worth of Mickey D's, right?!?!? Atleast I was a coffee pagan and did not worship the Starbucks' goddess...

3 Comments:

Blogger Lex said...

Congratulations on sinning against the Starbucks goddess.

One question: What does this post have to do with fiber and poop?

3:38 PM  
Blogger KMF said...

LOL....those are two things that have been constant in my life during this journey towards better health and fitness! Fiber One cereal and Soy or 2% milk and then then aftermath. That is the only way I can get myself to poop at least once a day per direction. I am working up towards the 2-3 times daily. LOL. I guess I forgot to add that little tidbit in there, huh?

10:57 AM  
Blogger KMF said...

...and then THE aftermath...

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home