Thursday, August 03, 2006

Long time no blog....

I know it has been a while but I need to go ahead and update this because I just directed a friend to my page! LOL. So on to the new stuff....

I have lost 10 pounds! Yay me! I still have double that to go but it will be fine. I am past the plateau I was on. I am still logging my calories and I am getting better at making good food choices. I cook on the weekend so I have grilled chicken at hand for whatever: salad, sandwich, with veggies, or alone! That helps to make sure I don't just grab something else...like a cupcake!

Unfortunately, belly dancing classes ended this past Monday. The next semester does not start for a month! What is a girl to do for exercise until then?!?! I start school also the same week as belly dancing, on top of work and motherhood so I know my schedule is going to be hectic. I need to get as much exercise as possible in the next month. So....yes, my fellow bloggians...I am going to go to the gym.

I vow to myself to get into a routine where I get up early, drop the baby off, get to work and then go to the gym before getting the baby and heading home. At least for the next month that will be the routine. Then, when school starts, I can see about doing some of the classes the gym has on the weekend or the spinning classes at night. That is the plan. As my friend just told me.... "Plan your work and work your plan!" That is my goal. Thanks Eazy...I love you man.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lex said...

Congratulations!! I"m so impressed. Share meal plans, pleeeeze!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home