Monday, September 11, 2006

New formats...new ways?!?!?

I have made a new friend in weight loss and I am going to follow her lead. She has done an awesome job in losing weight and this year and she is my inspiration! She does this cool thing at the end of each of her blog entries and I am going to snatch it from her, if she doesn't mind. ;)

Here we go, starting over again, week 1:

Current Weight: 158
Weight loss so far: 0 pounds
Biggest Temptation: Brownies that my sister made this weekend
My treat: Tea and limeade (mixed) yum!
My best discovery: Thanks to the comments from the last entry, freezing soup!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sha-Dizzle said...

oh how funny, when i found kenz's blog, i decided to start doing that little part too! im going to do it every ten pounds.

*a suggestion-changed your blogger settings so that comments can be viewed in a pop up window. it's a little more reader-friendly.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home