Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Long time, no post!

I have been on a hiatus from blogging with school books and a sick child. You would think I would have lost some weight, right?!?!? Well, you are right! Stress as well as a cold from an infant as well as running around will do it for you! I have lost some weight. I know what I weighed about a week ago when I jumped on the scale. Now I am not sure. I do know that I got into a dress I have had for some years this morning. So ... must be pretty good weight loss!

Anyway, here is a pic for today. I know the quality of it is not all the great. But I could not change my camera settings ... the battery died. :(



(Backdated) Week 2:

Current Weight: 152 pounds

Weight loss so far: 6 pounds

Biggest Temptation: Fraps or Lattes

My treat: Green Tea Soda!

My best discovery: The Giant Food Salad bar is soooo much better than the Safeway one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kenz said...

Hey! You stole my format! Haha! Nah I love it :) Glad to of made a friend! Congrats on your loss - it feels sooooo good getting back into clothes you haven't worn in ages! You look absolutely beautiful :)
Mmmm frappes...

3:25 AM  
Blogger KMF said...

@Kenz

Thanks and you know you always learn from the best! LOL. It is a wonderful way to make sure you capture all of the imporatant things in a little summary. A good "bite"!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Lex said...

You look great, mama!!!

Congratulations.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home