Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sugar freedom

This past holiday weekend I decided that I was going to do 10 days with no sugar. Partially to help with weight loss and partially to keep my mind off of all of the hell going on around me in my life right now. Fasting helps, right? Anyway, I decided to start yesterday with the 10 days of sugar freedom but I caved in and ate a donut at 530 pm when the baby was crying and I was starving. I could have waited an hour until someone made it home to hold her and keep her entertained while I cooked some cabbage or something but I was "starving" so I ate the quick fix lemon filled donut. Today, I will start anew and will cut out the sweets. I had an omelet for breakfast and some water. I will have something for lunch, I am not sure what right now. Salad sounds good.... I need to be strong right now all around...

Week 3:
Current Weight: 151 pounds
Weight loss so far: 7 pounds
Biggest Temptation: Cherry Cordial Hersheys Kisses in my drawer!
My treat: French fries...hey, if I am giving up sugar I want something in its place!
My best discovery: Nothing this week....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenz said...

Hey girl where are yoU!!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Cherry Cordials are really good, aren't they?! I have my own bag at work as well. :)

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home