Thursday, November 09, 2006

I am here!...in spirit.... :)

I am here Kenz! I am a full time student as well as full time employee and forever time mom, so with finals coming up and the end of the quarter at work coming up at the SAME TIME....I am a tad bit stressed and extra extra busy! You would think that would help with the weight loss right??!? Nope! It actually just helps me to snack more without even really thinking about it. I have a little under a month until I am all done so I will be back and focused by the 2nd week in December. Thanks for missing me!

No weight loss to speak of but I am wearing my size 8 slacks again. They may be a little snug but they do zip up! Even after lunch! Yippee!

And yes CF, the cherry cordials are magical. I have passed them by in the store though so I will not snack on them all day. I was finding little foil balls everywhere! I try to suck on mints now to keep my snacking and oral fixationunder control!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lex said...

Hey there!

You ROCK, SuperWoman.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Sha-Dizzle said...

what's the website you were using to track your calories?

7:35 PM  
Blogger KMF said...

Thanks Lex. I try! I need to get on your plan. I am STILL hovering in the weight loss department but hovering is better than gaining!!

Sha-dizzle...I apologize for the delay! www.thedailyplate.com

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home